We encourage you to use our web claim system in order for us to better assist you with your claims: We will check your claim for missing documents or details, upload it for you to WEA's website and you will receive email updates during the whole process. If there is something missing, we can let you know and save you time.
How it works:
1) First of all, we need you to authorize us to send claims for you. This can be done by following these instructions. This is a one-time activation.
2) Once you have a claim, use the personalized link we sent to your email (if you haven't received it please let us know) in order to send us all the necessary details and documents for your claim. This page is mobile responsive and allows you to send claim information and photos of your medical notes and invoices directly from your smartphone. The whole process shouldn't take more than five minutes.
3) Once you have sent the claim, we will put together all the documents into one file, and send it back to you for review and online signature.
4) After you sign the document, we will upload the claim to your member zone and you will be able to follow up on the status of the claim. You will receive an email notification when the claim is uploaded.
5) Once your claim handling is finished, you will receive email and SMS notifications with a link to the Explanation of Benefits, detailing the result of your claim.