You can also make a medical claim directly through your Online Member Zone.
Enter your User Name and Password. Click on login. If you forgot your password, click here to restore it.
1) Hover the cursor over Operations. Click on Claims.
2) Click on Enter a New Claim:
3) Fill out all of the information:
- Patient name: name of the person who had to receive the medical service.
- Was this claim pre-certified? Select "No" if you didn't do precertification for this claim.
- Date of procedure: This is the date when the medical service took place.
- Length of Stay: For outpatient services, select 0. For inpatient, select the amount of days you had to stay in the Hospital or Medical Center. For daypatient, select 1.
- Date of Onset of Illness: This is the date when the symptoms first began.
- Admit As: Outpatient/Inpatient
- Submitted charges: Write the amount as it appears in the invoice, without currency symbol ($, £, ₪, etc)
- Illness or injury: describe the reason you went to the doctor. Symptoms or diagnosis
- Provider/Facility Service: Select US provider for the US, or Int provider for the rest of the world.
- Do you or any member of your immediate family have any other insurance that may cover all or part of this claim? Select yes or no.
- Click on the box next to "I certify that the above statements..."
4) Click on Submit. There should be a pop-up that lets you know the Claim was created.
5) Click on the claim that was created (if it doesn't appear in your screen, refresh the browser) Scroll down. Click on Add New Document.
6) Fill out:
- Select Document Description: Medical Records, Other Documents, Payment received.
- Choose file: The files that you upload (medical notes, bills, receipts) must be in PDF format.
- Click on submit. Once the file is uploaded, you will have a pop-up that confirms it. It will also appear under "Documents".
8) Repeat 5 and 6 for all documents you have to upload. If you have multiple documents for a claim, try to put them all in one PDF file so you won't forget any.