If you are covered by WEA: You would have coverage for six months more months, and then the policy would be terminated. Please remember to always let the company know about the change of residence within 30 days of the change in writing.
Articles in this section
- Making changes to my insurance
- What are medical notes or medical reports?
- What documentation is required for sending a claim?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- What is not covered under my insurance?
- How is my premium calculated?
- How do I know what my policy covers?
- How does a family deductible work?
- Which expenses count towards my deductible?
- Can I cancel my insurance in the middle?