If you want to know what your policy covers and what it excludes, you should always read the Schedule of Beneﬁts which details the level of coverage and any sub limits that may be imposed on your coverage, as well as the Policy Wording which details all of the conditions for having a treatment covered.
Articles in this section
- Making changes to my insurance
- What are medical notes or medical reports?
- What documentation is required for sending a claim?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- What is not covered under my insurance?
- How is my premium calculated?
- How do I know what my policy covers?
- How does a family deductible work?
- Which expenses count towards my deductible?
- Can I cancel my insurance in the middle?