If you have a medical emergency, you should go to the nearest hospital or health care provider for assistance. Once you've received medical assistance, you should contact your insurance company for pre-certiﬁcation within 48 hours.
Articles in this section
- Making changes to my insurance
- What are medical notes or medical reports?
- What documentation is required for sending a claim?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- What is not covered under my insurance?
- How is my premium calculated?
- How do I know what my policy covers?
- How does a family deductible work?
- Which expenses count towards my deductible?
- Can I cancel my insurance in the middle?