If you purchase the Worldwide Coverage zone, then your policy provides cover for up to 180 non-consecutive days in the US.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a medical claim through the online application?
- Selecting a reimbursement method for your claims
- Pregnancy claims under the WEA policy
- In which countries can I receive treatment?
- Pre-Certification for medical treatments
- How to send a pre-certification for medical procedure?
- How to authorize us to send your claims online
- Forgot your password for your member portal?
- How can I change my Credit Card information?
- Getting a refund after cancelling my policy